Policies & Procedures
- Students between 2 and 3 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian to provide assistance during the class.
- If a child is unwilling to draw, we will not force them to do their art.Young Art staff will do their very best to encourage and assist students to complete class lessons.
- Students must be picked up promptly at the designated class end time. For security purposes, we only allow parents in the classroom under certain circumstances.
- The Young Art staff members are not responsible for children past their paid for lesson period and faculty is not expected to supervise the children once they exited the artwork area.
- If outstanding circumstances will prevent a prompt pickup, parents/guardians must call Young Art before the end of class to inform staff of the additional length of time to be purchased and the arrival time for pickup.
- Only the parent or legal guardian with an identical match to the student's assigned order number will be authorized to pickup the child following the class.
- Parents must leave a contact phone number in case of emergency.
- Young Art is not liable nor responsible for any injuries or losses that may occur
- At Young Art, we understand that not every child learns the same and some children might like more or less assistance than others. In order to ensure that your child has an exceptional experience learning and that we are meeting your experience as well, please inform your instructor what level of help you would like your child to have. Our instructors can be hands-on, providing a few light lines on the paper to guide the construction of the image, helping color, and assisting with painting. On the other hand, if your child is more independent, our instructors can be verbally encouraging, drawing steps solely on the table next to your child, giving verbal communication where to add colors, and letting the child be the only artist touching the paper. Please let us know which style of instruction you and your child prefer and we will be sure to tailor to your needs.
Frequently Asked Questions
What is Young Art?
Young Art is a drop-off art studio where people of all ages are taught different sketching, coloring, and painting techniques step-by-step instructions.
Do my kids need prior art experience in order to do this?
Not at all! Young Art instructors work with all art backgrounds, strengthening each students skill set.
What will my child accomplish in a lesson?
Each lesson covers sketching, coloring, blending, and painting techniques.
At what age can I drop my child off?
2 and younger must be accompanied by an adult; 3 years and older may be dropped off.
How can I make sure nobody else picks up my child?
Upon check in the client will be handed a receipt with their child’s information and pick up time. The receipt will match the student’s ticket that will be placed above the student for the entire lesson. The parent will present this matching receipt upon pick up.
What if I need someone else to pick up my child?
If a different person other than the client who received the receipt upon check in will be picking up the student, the client picking up the student must bring the matching receipt at the time of pick up. Please also inform the Young Art staff at the register.